Monday, October 29, 2012

Farewell my Lunchbag by Bruce Hale

Reviewed by Colby

I gave this book:

 


Main Characters:
Mrs. Bagoong, Waxy, Erik Gecko, Minnie

Setting:
The detectives are investingating the missing food.

Problem that needs to be solved:
They need to find out what happened to the missing food.

Steps to the Solution:
The detectives ask the cafeteria lady for clues and evidence.

Solution:
The detectives are going to the bike rack after school to see if the lunch monitor is there.  Usually she's there.

Summary of book:
The summary of the book is about these 2nd graders using clues and solutions to find the mystery.

My favorite part of the book:
My favorite part was when the cafeteria lady wore a shirt that said I hate Monday and when she's just chopping the carrots and is just throwing it on the plate.

Other people should or should not read this book because:
People should read this because it is funny and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment